RE: Hammock Camping Hammocks side by side

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 23, 2003
      Message
      Thanks for the link to your 'double hammock' pics Rick.  It is nice to sleep that way, isn't it?  Karen & did the same thing last month by positioning hammock stands side-by-side.  We were at the cavers' gathering in Indiana and slept in our hammock this way each night in a grassy field without trees. We've also done the same thing on camping trips in the woods...Ed