Hammocks side by side

  • Risk
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 23, 2003
      Hi gang,

      I am having a ball camping with the hammock this summer! I recently
      added a couple images showing how hammocks can be used next to one
      another to a page I began last winter. These images come from a hike
      in Zalinski State Forest across the July 4 weekend, where our air
      temperature was about 90.

      To see the new pics, check out:

      http://www.flyfisher-kayaks.com/ultralite/ultradoublehammock.htm

      Or if that does not fit on one line use:

      http://tinyurl.com/hsii

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 23, 2003
        Message
        Thanks for the link to your 'double hammock' pics Rick.  It is nice to sleep that way, isn't it?  Karen & did the same thing last month by positioning hammock stands side-by-side.  We were at the cavers' gathering in Indiana and slept in our hammock this way each night in a grassy field without trees. We've also done the same thing on camping trips in the woods...Ed