Forum going to read-only status

  • hammockcamping-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18 7:08 PM
      As of August 18, 2011, we are shutting this forum down to any new entries. We will leave the content as posted for your enjoyment and research. If you are interested in Hammock Camping, we recommend you visit and join the group at http://hammockforums.net/

      We would like to thank everyone for their participation over the last decade. Ed Speer and Karen Sousa, Owners, Speer Hammocks, Inc.