Re: [Hammock Camping] Appalachian Trail adventure book by hammock-hanging hiker...

  • Aaron Eidt
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 1, 2011
      If any one is interested in getting there license let me know I will help who
      ever wants it

      N4ANE
      Aaron

      ________________________________

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 1, 2011
        Ok you got my call wrong it has a 4 in it and not a 9 but no problem I am hoping
        to go this year but I dont know me and a couple of friends are trying to put
        some money for fuel and hotel so that we can go

        N4ANE
        Aaron

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 1, 2011
          Ok great well good luck getting your general

          N4ANE
          Aaron

          Just thought I'd throw in my $0.02 to the conversation...from Alaska, which
          may be DX territory for some of you... I've been a Tech for a about 18 mos,
          studying for my General.

          -Ivan Hazelton
          KL2UG