Re: [Hammock Camping] YouTube - Cool Gadgets: Ep1 - Hammock Tent

  • EHamilton
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 26 7:48 PM
      Kind of late on this, but I just watched the video and this looks kind of
      interesting. The set-up looks easier than with the Hennessy. Gack, though, it's
      almost 6 pounds. They gotta lighten up there.

      MacGyver

      ________________________________
        > Kind of late on this, but I just watched the video and this looks kind of
        > interesting. The set-up looks easier than with the Hennessy. Gack, though, it's
        > almost 6 pounds. They gotta lighten up there.
        >
        > MacGyver

      • John White
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 27 2:59 PM
          I would not pay him to represent my product.

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 27 3:39 PM
            Really. Maybe. Laundry soap or kids toys

            From: "John White" <bocaref@...>
            Sender: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 17:59:26
            To: <hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com>