Re: [Hammock Camping] The Little Dog

  • Ratsmouth
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 8, 2011
      LOL! When I'm muddy and dirty *I* don't want to sleep with me! And a
      wet dog (even a clean, wet dog) snuggling next to me is something I'd
      try to avoid. Both my dogs sleep with me, but only if everybody's dry.
      I can deal with stink, but wet stink is hard to love. OTOH, if I'm
      tired enough, I can sleep anywhere, with anything. Haven't tried
      inviting my Beagle into the hammock yet. There might be a bit of a
      learning curve there for both of us.

      Ratty