Re: [Hammock Camping] The Little Dog

  • Ralph Oborn
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 8, 2011
      If the dog is muddy? or
      > dirty and there's no water to rise it off I can't see myself allowing it
      > to sleep with me.
      >
      > Rogene

      If the dog is muddy and dirty, then I am probably also muddy and dirty :]

      Ralph
    • Ratsmouth
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 8, 2011
        LOL! When I'm muddy and dirty *I* don't want to sleep with me! And a
        wet dog (even a clean, wet dog) snuggling next to me is something I'd
        try to avoid. Both my dogs sleep with me, but only if everybody's dry.
        I can deal with stink, but wet stink is hard to love. OTOH, if I'm
        tired enough, I can sleep anywhere, with anything. Haven't tried
        inviting my Beagle into the hammock yet. There might be a bit of a
        learning curve there for both of us.

        Ratty

        > dirty and there's no water to rise it off I can't see myself
        allowing it
        > to sleep with me.
        >
        > Rogene

        If the dog is muddy and dirty, then I am probably also muddy and dirty
        :]

        Ralph