YouTube - Cool Gadgets: Ep1 - Hammock Tent

  • Rogene Calkins
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 29, 2011
    • EHamilton
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 26, 2011
        Kind of late on this, but I just watched the video and this looks kind of
        interesting. The set-up looks easier than with the Hennessy. Gack, though, it's
        almost 6 pounds. They gotta lighten up there.

        MacGyver

        ________________________________
          > Kind of late on this, but I just watched the video and this looks kind of
          > interesting. The set-up looks easier than with the Hennessy. Gack, though, it's
          > almost 6 pounds. They gotta lighten up there.
          >
          > MacGyver

        • John White
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 27, 2011
            I would not pay him to represent my product.

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 27, 2011
              Really. Maybe. Laundry soap or kids toys

              From: "John White" <bocaref@...>
              Sender: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 17:59:26
              To: <hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com>