RE: **Possible_Spam** Re: [Hammock Camping] New member and a problem

  • David Ball
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2011
      Just an FYI, it is hammockforums.net

      Personal growth, team building and leadership development through
      outdoor adventure.

      http://www.riverjourneys.org

      On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 10:32 PM , Sunny Wells wrote:

      Hi, I am a member also of HammockForums.com. It will take a few days
      to get full privilages to the entire page. Just browse around, check out
      the different forum sections, Go to the search and you will find most
      anything you want to know.

      Sunny's_Trike

      <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>

    • Sunny Wells
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2011
        Thanks David, I never have even looked to realize it was .net.

        Ok, in the corner for 30 min with the "Dunce Cap"

        take care

        Sunny