Re: [Hammock Camping] How To Make Simple Soap

  • Arye P. R.
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 18, 2010
      agreed

      SapereAude,

      Arye P. Rubenstein

      ________________________________
      From: Carey Parks <Carey@...>
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thu, November 18, 2010 7:44:55 PM
      Subject: Re: [Hammock Camping] How To Make Simple Soap

      Erm.., I don't think the point is to carry oil or fat into the woods to make
      soap, better to just carry soap. I think the point would be to make soap out
      of the by-products of your subsistence in the wild, say by using animal fat
      from animals that you have eaten? Skim the pot when you boil some meat for
      example.

      http://parkswhistles.com/
      http://www.facebook.com/carey.parks
      http://twitter.com/LuthierCarey