New Member

  • Charles Bey
    Message 1 of 26 , Sep 25, 2010
      Welcome to Hammock Forums! Hope to hear more about your hammock
      camping experiences. Didn't know about the Nantahala Festival this
      weekend. Have fun!

      Cheers,
      Mountainwave
    • flyincajun
      Message 2 of 26 , Sep 25, 2010
        Hello from a fellow newb ! Just got my Hennessy Expedition Asym today. Only had time for a quick hang test in the back yard. Will play more this week. An all new experience for me.
        More issues with warm weather, rain and mosquitoes down here in Louisiana. Heading up to Arkansas the last week of October.
        Best wishes