Re: [Hammock Camping] changes

  • Rogene Calkins
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 7, 2010
      Hi Ed,
      I've been trying to get to a hammock hangers for the past ten years.
      Someday I will!
      But in the mean time I have the care of my 91 year
      old mom in my home now.

      Have fun in the Idaho MT.
      Glad your not doing the geology in the risky Afghanistan MT.
      Who would have known those barren MT
      are as rich in minerals as they are.

      Rogene