RE: [Hammock Camping] changes

    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 7, 2010
      I hear ya Blake. My first PeaPods were synthetic but they were too bulky for backpacking. I switched to down for less bulk & much less construction work (ie costs). However, I don’t have any current plans to offer synthetic insulation…..Ed

      Speer Hammocks Inc

      Quality Hammocks for Adventure Camping

      3947 Mudcut Rd

      Marion, NC 28752

      828.724.4444

      www.SpeerHammocks.com

      Ed@...

      Hammock Camping (the book)

      The Complete Guide to Greater Comfot, Conveninece and Freedom

      Hammock Camping-L (email group)

      A FREE open discussion group. Learn from the experts!

      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 7, 2010
        Hi Ed,
        I've been trying to get to a hammock hangers for the past ten years.
        Someday I will!
        But in the mean time I have the care of my 91 year
        old mom in my home now.

        Have fun in the Idaho MT.
        Glad your not doing the geology in the risky Afghanistan MT.
        Who would have known those barren MT
        are as rich in minerals as they are.

        Rogene