RE: [Hammock Camping] changes

    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 7, 2010
      Hi Rogene. I'm still here. Just quite busy lately. Yes I sold the rights
      to make & sell the Speer Hammocks products to Tree2Tree Trail Gear-Dale &
      John are doing a great job, so check out their website. I did have to
      cancel my Hot Springs Hang this month, but hope to be back with the spring
      hang. I'm currently in the Idaho Mountains on a geology work assignment
      thru October. All the best...Ed

      Speer Hammocks Inc

      Quality Hammocks for Adventure Camping

      3947 Mudcut Rd

      Marion, NC 28752

      828.724.4444

      www.SpeerHammocks.com

      Ed@...

      Hammock Camping (the book)

      The Complete Guide to Greater Comfot, Conveninece and Freedom

      Hammock Camping-L (email group)

      A FREE open discussion group. Learn from the experts!

          ________________________________
          There will always be hammock hanging nuts, Rogene.

            If Ed needs any suggestions for new gear---I would like to suggest a Peapod with
            synthetic insulation for those of us allergic to down and feathers.

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 7, 2010
              Hi Ed,
              I've been trying to get to a hammock hangers for the past ten years.
              Someday I will!
              But in the mean time I have the care of my 91 year
              old mom in my home now.

              Have fun in the Idaho MT.
              Glad your not doing the geology in the risky Afghanistan MT.
              Who would have known those barren MT
              are as rich in minerals as they are.

              Rogene