Re: [Hammock Camping] changes

  • Aris Dennis
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 7, 2010
      I'm glad this group is still going.
      Ed's gear is being made by tree to tree gear I believe. There was talk of some
      new products being designed now that he has spare time. Any news Ed? :)

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 7, 2010
        If Ed needs any suggestions for new gear---I would like to suggest a Peapod with
        synthetic insulation for those of us allergic to down and feathers.

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 7, 2010
          Hi Rogene. I'm still here. Just quite busy lately. Yes I sold the rights
          to make & sell the Speer Hammocks products to Tree2Tree Trail Gear-Dale &
          John are doing a great job, so check out their website. I did have to
          cancel my Hot Springs Hang this month, but hope to be back with the spring
          hang. I'm currently in the Idaho Mountains on a geology work assignment
          thru October. All the best...Ed

          Speer Hammocks Inc

          Quality Hammocks for Adventure Camping

          3947 Mudcut Rd

          Marion, NC 28752

          828.724.4444

          www.SpeerHammocks.com

          Ed@...

          Hammock Camping (the book)

          The Complete Guide to Greater Comfot, Conveninece and Freedom

          Hammock Camping-L (email group)

          A FREE open discussion group. Learn from the experts!

                Message 7 of 9 , Sep 7, 2010
                  Hi Ed,
                  I've been trying to get to a hammock hangers for the past ten years.
                  Someday I will!
                  But in the mean time I have the care of my 91 year
                  old mom in my home now.

                  Have fun in the Idaho MT.
                  Glad your not doing the geology in the risky Afghanistan MT.
                  Who would have known those barren MT
                  are as rich in minerals as they are.

                  Rogene