changes

  • Rogene Calkins
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 6 9:52 PM
      Seams like there been few using this hammock sight.
      Just missing everybody and wondering if the rumor is true that
      Ed sold/quit his hammock business.
      Will there still be the hammock hanger camp outs? .
      Rogene
    • Dave Fox
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 7 3:48 AM
        There will always be hammock hanging nuts, Rogene.

        Seams like there been few using this hammock sight.
        Just missing everybody and wondering if the rumor is true that
        Ed sold/quit his hammock business.
        Will there still be the hammock hanger camp outs? .
        Rogene

        database 5429 (20100906) __________

        http://www.eset.com

      • Aris Dennis
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 7 5:14 AM
          I'm glad this group is still going.
          Ed's gear is being made by tree to tree gear I believe. There was talk of some
          new products being designed now that he has spare time. Any news Ed? :)

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 7 8:28 AM
            If Ed needs any suggestions for new gear---I would like to suggest a Peapod with
            synthetic insulation for those of us allergic to down and feathers.

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 7 9:43 AM
              Hi Rogene. I'm still here. Just quite busy lately. Yes I sold the rights
              to make & sell the Speer Hammocks products to Tree2Tree Trail Gear-Dale &
              John are doing a great job, so check out their website. I did have to
              cancel my Hot Springs Hang this month, but hope to be back with the spring
              hang. I'm currently in the Idaho Mountains on a geology work assignment
              thru October. All the best...Ed

              Speer Hammocks Inc

              Quality Hammocks for Adventure Camping

              3947 Mudcut Rd

              Marion, NC 28752

              828.724.4444

              www.SpeerHammocks.com

              Ed@...

              Hammock Camping (the book)

              The Complete Guide to Greater Comfot, Conveninece and Freedom

              Hammock Camping-L (email group)

              A FREE open discussion group. Learn from the experts!

                    Message 9 of 9 , Sep 7 2:06 PM
                      Hi Ed,
                      I've been trying to get to a hammock hangers for the past ten years.
                      Someday I will!
                      But in the mean time I have the care of my 91 year
                      old mom in my home now.

                      Have fun in the Idaho MT.
                      Glad your not doing the geology in the risky Afghanistan MT.
                      Who would have known those barren MT
                      are as rich in minerals as they are.

                      Rogene