Re: How about a Cuben Fiber Cloth group buy?

  • Dennis
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 22, 2010
      Have you checked out Quest Outfitters, they deal in DIY materials and
      I've been very satisfied with them. They list whitish color, but I know
      they will get anything that anyone wants and is available:

      1-15 YDS 15 YDS-ROLL SZ
      ROLL SZ #1151
      54" .33 oz $27.15 yd $25.85 yd
      call
      http://www.questoutfitters.com/coated.html#CUBEN
      <http://www.questoutfitters.com/coated.html#CUBEN>

      Dennis

      Author of: Three Hundred Zeroes: <http://tinyurl.com/2f74mdt> Lessons
      of the Heart on the Appalachian Trail

      A non-fiction adventure travel story on the Appalachian Trail

      Finalist in the 2010 Next Generation Indie Book Awards Contest

      Available on Amazon.com, <http://tinyurl.com/248ymjg> Kindle
      <http://tinyurl.com/2cvecyg> and the CreateSpace eStore
      <https://www.createspace.com/3428889> .

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Jonathan" <kc7fys@...> wrote:

      > I have been pricing Cuben material in a couple spots online, and it
      appears that to get 10-12 yards cheap, you have to buy a lot of it. I am
      also interested in green, rather than the translucent white you often
      see.
      > Drop me a line if you want to create a coalition around this idea. We
      could do great with 4-6 people who want to use cuben.