How about a Cuben Fiber Cloth group buy?

  • Jonathan
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 21, 2010
      I have been pricing Cuben material in a couple spots online, and it appears that to get 10-12 yards cheap, you have to buy a lot of it. I am also interested in green, rather than the translucent white you often see.
      Drop me a line if you want to create a coalition around this idea. We could do great with 4-6 people who want to use cuben.
      Jonathan in St. Paul
    • Dennis
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 22, 2010
        Have you checked out Quest Outfitters, they deal in DIY materials and
        I've been very satisfied with them. They list whitish color, but I know
        they will get anything that anyone wants and is available:

        1-15 YDS 15 YDS-ROLL SZ
        ROLL SZ #1151
        54" .33 oz $27.15 yd $25.85 yd
        call
        http://www.questoutfitters.com/coated.html#CUBEN
        <http://www.questoutfitters.com/coated.html#CUBEN>

        Dennis

        Author of: Three Hundred Zeroes: <http://tinyurl.com/2f74mdt> Lessons
        of the Heart on the Appalachian Trail

        A non-fiction adventure travel story on the Appalachian Trail

        Finalist in the 2010 Next Generation Indie Book Awards Contest

        Available on Amazon.com, <http://tinyurl.com/248ymjg> Kindle
        <http://tinyurl.com/2cvecyg> and the CreateSpace eStore
        <https://www.createspace.com/3428889> .