Best place to Trail Angel in the White Mtns. Tuesday, 24 August?

  • Dennis
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2010
      Hi All:

      I've been off on a book signing tour so haven't been on here much. I
      have a few days next week to get out and hang the hammock in actual
      woods. I figured that Tuesday I could park somewhere in the NH White
      Mountains and then Trail Angel and hand out food and goodies to
      Thru/Long Distance hikers. Even though I have done the whole trail, I
      really can't decide where might be the place to do this. Of course I'd
      like to encounter as many as possible to make it worth the effort and
      expense.

      It would be nice if I could park somewhere, hand out goodies all day and
      then do a loop overnight (or two) and then find my way back to the
      vehicle. Plus, it would have to be a reasonably safe place to leave the
      vehicle for that time.

      Any suggestions?

      I'll post this on a few groups and see if there is any consensus.

      Dennis "K1" Blanchard

      Author of: Three Hundred Zeroes: <http://tinyurl.com/2f74mdt> Lessons
      of the Heart on the Appalachian Trail

      A non-fiction adventure travel story on the Appalachian Trail

      Finalist in the 2010 Next Generation Indie Book Awards Contest

      Available on Amazon.com, <http://tinyurl.com/248ymjg> Kindle
      <http://tinyurl.com/2cvecyg> and the CreateSpace eStore
      <https://www.createspace.com/3428889> .