Re:Murphy's Rules of Camping

  • kerri
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 1, 2010
      Oh, that's just great! LOL

      Kind Regards,

      Kerri
    • Arye P. R.
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 1, 2010
        and the best part is they only apply to boy scouts

        Sapere Aude,

        Arye P. Rubenstein

      • Cara Lin Bridgman
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 1, 2010
          Arye P. R. wrote:
          > and the best part is they only apply to boy scouts

          If only!

          CL
        • Blake Robert
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 5, 2010
              Being allergic to feathers, I am looking for an alternative synthetic sleeping
            bag to use as a peapod.

              Apparently, the military patrol sleeping bag is sized to go over another bag
            in a modular system.

              And, the x-long size is supposed to be 106" long.

              Has anyone had any experience with these used as peapods?

                                  RB

          • gumby zenkayaker
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 5, 2010
              Hello !!!! I have the whole system bags,but have an OLD type hammock.
              The niddle bag fits tight but works for me down too -10.hope this
              helps

              On 8/5/10, Blake Robert <xflagstaff9@...> wrote:
              >   Being allergic to feathers, I am looking for an alternative synthetic
              > sleeping
              > bag to use as a peapod.
              >
              >   Apparently, the military patrol sleeping bag is sized to go over another
              > bag
              > in a modular system.
              >
              >   And, the x-long size is supposed to be 106" long.
              >
              >   Has anyone had any experience with these used as peapods?
              >
              >                       RB

              enjoy your days&remember your nites, move or die ,the only easyday,was,yesterday
            • Blake Robert
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 6, 2010
                Thank you.

                Does the foot area have enough width to lie on the diagonal?

                              RB

                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 6, 2010
                  Sorry no ,the hammock is mil surplus and is built straight-sided like
                  a TV box. 30x30x8'.the mummy bag liner is shaped just like a TAPERED
                  BAG!!!! It is comfortable though!!!! Later Gumby