Re: [Hammock Camping] Best sleeping bags to use as peapods?????

  • Dutch Unlimited
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29 11:30 AM
      Use a separate top and underquilt of synthetic filling?

      I know there is a guy in the UK having something of a synthetic cocoon, not
      sure if it was Lakeland Bushcraft (
      http://www.lakelandbushcraft.co.uk/acatalog/Hammocking.html). It is not on
      his site so you might wanna contact him or wait for other replies ;-)

      Sorry, can't be of more help.

      Grtz Johan

      --
      Met vriendelijke groet,
      Namens Dutch Unlimited, the mobile educator

      Johan van Dijk
      +31 6 44 80 82 63
      -
      Dutch Unlimited, the mobile educator | p/a Marijkestraat 14 | NL - 2291 TK
      Wateringen | Zuid Holland | The Netherlands
      ING banknr. 4203325 | IBAN: NL86INGB0004203325 | BIC (SWIFT): INGBNL2A
      KvK Naaldwijk: 27359242 | BTW-nr: NL179061239B01
      Op al onze opdrachten zijn onze algemene voorwaarden van toepassing. Deze
      vind je op www.dutchunlimited.com