Re: [Hammock Camping] Exped Scout Bug Netting

  • markmiracle76
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28, 2010
      I bought the ENO Double Nest on a whim. It was light and fairly inexpensive. I've already started making modification to it. I put on a couple of "O" rings on each end, and I'm in the process of adding a Ridge Line.

      I'm not crazy about the way the ENO Bug net seems to fit, I don't like the way it seems to reach all the way to the ground. My other issue is the weight, seems to weigh much more than most nets.

      I'm not sure what you mean by buying into the concept? Thanks.