Best sleeping bags to use as peapods?????

  • Blake Robert
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2010
      Because I am allergic to down and can't use the original peapod, I would like to get an extra wide + long sleeping bag to use as a peapod---but, I don't wish to buy sleeping bag after sleeping bag until I find something suitable.

      Does anyone have suggestions about what has worked for them?

         R Blake, Flagstaff, AZ
    • Dutch Unlimited
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 29, 2010
        Use a separate top and underquilt of synthetic filling?

        I know there is a guy in the UK having something of a synthetic cocoon, not
        sure if it was Lakeland Bushcraft (
        http://www.lakelandbushcraft.co.uk/acatalog/Hammocking.html). It is not on
        his site so you might wanna contact him or wait for other replies ;-)

        Sorry, can't be of more help.

        Grtz Johan

        --
        Met vriendelijke groet,
        Namens Dutch Unlimited, the mobile educator

        Johan van Dijk
        +31 6 44 80 82 63
        -
        Dutch Unlimited, the mobile educator | p/a Marijkestraat 14 | NL - 2291 TK
        Wateringen | Zuid Holland | The Netherlands
        ING banknr. 4203325 | IBAN: NL86INGB0004203325 | BIC (SWIFT): INGBNL2A
        KvK Naaldwijk: 27359242 | BTW-nr: NL179061239B01
        Op al onze opdrachten zijn onze algemene voorwaarden van toepassing. Deze
        vind je op www.dutchunlimited.com