Re: Strap Question

  • sawyer7271
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2010
      I think the JRB straps are polyester, which would make them lighter... Personally, I like the setup from AHE with a Dutch Clip. That way my strap is attached to my hammock through the buckle. I wrap my strap around the tree, clip it with the dutch clip, and adjust. It's easier than having to thread the tri-glide...

      http://arrowheadequipment.webs.com/apps/webstore/products/show/1324005

      Plus he has the straps for $0.50/ft, and sews eyes on one end...

      You can use a dutch clip or carabiner, dutch clips are available from the webstore from http://www.hammockforums.net

      AHE has fantastic customer service, and ships quick...

      Speer's site had polyester straps really cheap, I don't know if the business change has affected that...

      Best of luck,

      John