[Hammock Camping] Re: Ultralightweight Backpacking and Hammocking

  • sawyer7271
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 22, 2010
      7/64" amsteel is the best you're going to do, and is incredibly light. (those under 200lbs might be able to use 2mm, but I wouldn't risk it...) I've seen it as cheap as $0.28/ft in small quantities, or you can get spools for a bit less, depending on what you want.

      http://www.whoopieslings.com/ has instructions, or sells whoopie slings...

      John