Re: fabric source

  • Dennis
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2010
      I'll second the motion on Quest Outfitters
      <http://www.questoutfitters.com/index.html> , they're fabulous. They
      recently visited our ATC Florida meeting and did a presentation and
      convinced me that they are one of the best. If they don't have it, they
      can get it, and they have almost everything. I have no other interest
      than being a satisfied customer and fortunate enough to live in the same
      town as they do.

      Dennis Blanchard
      Author of Three Hundred Zeroes: Lessons of the Heart on the Appalachian
      Trail
      A Hammock hiking adventure available on Amazon.com
      <http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1450557465?ie=UTF8&tag=threhundzero-20\
      &linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1450557465> and
      Kindle
      <http://www.amazon.com/Three-Hundred-Zeroes-ebook/dp/B003NX6YOW/ref=sr_1\
      _1?ie=UTF8&m=AG56TWVU5XWC2&s=digital-text&qid=1274992687&sr=1-1> .

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "egiese01" <egiese01@...> wrote:

      > www.questoutfitters has a great selection of outdoor rated fabrics and
      plans for diy projects like tarps,