hennessy hammock modification

  • Rosaleen Sullivan
    Message 1 of 2 , May 28, 2010
      Ed-

      Maybe the zipper models are available only at REI or Hennessyhammock.com right now. I don't actually know where else to buy currently. The zip models were available this year at Trail Days and are new this year. They may eventually trickle into other markets.

      Cheers!

      Rosaleen

      hennessy hammock modification
      Posted by: "egiese01" egiese01@... egiese01
      Date: Thu May 27, 2010 5:05 am ((PDT))

      you can view the website www.2qzqhammockhanger.com. they offer 4 different mods to all hennessy hammocks and some pretty neat accessories as well. i think you will be impressed, also a few videos on how the mods work, the work they do i hear is awesome as good or better than factory, and will even sew up the bottom entry slit. yes hennessy now offers side entry versions but i heard only thru the website and rei, cheers