Re: [Hammock Camping] MacGyver report

  • Rogene Calkins
    Message 1 of 88 , May 26, 2010
      MacGyver
      > What's the advantage of elastic cords over non-elastic?

      They keep the tarp snig in the rain and somtimes the tapr stretches.

      I saw the you went to Trail days correct?. Tom/Rosaleen would have fixed
      that tarp for you.

      Rogene
    • Rogene Calkins
      Message 88 of 88 , May 27, 2010
        MacGyver,
        Great sounds wonderful that Tom was able to fix you up!
        Sorry I missed seeing you at Trail Days this year.
        Rogene