fabric source

  • egiese01
    Message 1 of 2 , May 26, 2010
      www.questoutfitters has a great selection of outdoor rated fabrics and plans for diy projects like tarps,
    • Dennis
      Message 2 of 2 , May 31, 2010
        I'll second the motion on Quest Outfitters
        <http://www.questoutfitters.com/index.html> , they're fabulous. They
        recently visited our ATC Florida meeting and did a presentation and
        convinced me that they are one of the best. If they don't have it, they
        can get it, and they have almost everything. I have no other interest
        than being a satisfied customer and fortunate enough to live in the same
        town as they do.

        Dennis Blanchard
        Author of Three Hundred Zeroes: Lessons of the Heart on the Appalachian
        Trail
        A Hammock hiking adventure available on Amazon.com
        <http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1450557465?ie=UTF8&tag=threhundzero-20\
        &linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1450557465> and
        Kindle
        <http://www.amazon.com/Three-Hundred-Zeroes-ebook/dp/B003NX6YOW/ref=sr_1\
        _1?ie=UTF8&m=AG56TWVU5XWC2&s=digital-text&qid=1274992687&sr=1-1> .