Re: [Hammock Camping] Ripstop material source

  • Brian T
    Message 1 of 6 , May 19, 2010
      > We find nylon material at Walmart for $1.50 a yard (it takes 4 yards)
      > (really!)

      One of our walmarts finally pulled the plug on their fabric section. I still
      have 7 more I can venture to but I would guess they are all following suit.

      Brian

    • Mike Baker
      Message 2 of 6 , May 19, 2010
        Yeah,
         We only have one Walmart left that sells fabric. I asked and they too are going to stop fabric sales as well.

           Michael Baker

        Assistant Scoutmaster
                  Venture
         Boy Scout Troop 513