Re: [Hammock Camping] Trail Days

  • EHamilton
    Message 1 of 4 , May 18 6:24 PM
      Hmmm, there was a lady there, who didn't introduce herself. Maybe it was my Hennessy shirt....

      Tom was very, very nice to me, definitely.  Actually Ed was also very nice to me despite my shirt -- thanks, Ed! :)

      MacGyver

      From: Rosaleen Sullivan rosaleen43@...

      Hi, MacGuyver-

      I was very happy to meet you, as well. Tom Hennessy was very gracious to take time to repair your hammock, especially when we were so busy all weekend.

      Where was Ed? I took a brief stroll a couple of times, talked to the Jacks and a very few vendors, but totally missed him. He is a lovely man and I would have liked to at least said hello. Did Karen make it, too?

      Regards,

      Rosaleen