Trail Days

  • Rosaleen Sullivan
    Message 1 of 4 , May 18, 2010
      Hi, MacGuyver-

      I was very happy to meet you, as well. Tom Hennessy was very gracious to take time to repair your hammock, especially when we were so busy all weekend.

      Where was Ed? I took a brief stroll a couple of times, talked to the Jacks and a very few vendors, but totally missed him. He is a lovely man and I would have liked to at least said hello. Did Karen make it, too?

      Regards,

      Rosaleen

      Trail Days
      Posted by: "EHamilton" imagainst_the_wind@... imagainst_the_wind
      Date: Mon May 17, 2010 5:35 pm ((PDT))

      I had a great time at Trail Days in Damascus, VA! Met Ed and Rosaleen, got my hammock fixed up, and found a lot of people I hadn't seen since last year's AT hike.

      Great to meet you, Ed, sorry I was wearing your competitor's shirt :-)

      Thank you, Rosaleen, for steering me to hammock repair!

      MacGyver

    • EHamilton
      Message 2 of 4 , May 18, 2010
        Hmmm, there was a lady there, who didn't introduce herself. Maybe it was my Hennessy shirt....

        Tom was very, very nice to me, definitely.  Actually Ed was also very nice to me despite my shirt -- thanks, Ed! :)

        MacGyver