The Shower Gun: Portable Power Shower and Handheld Dish Washing System for camp

  • LoveRise@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2010
      Greetings Kindred Spirits!

      Yesterday, I made a Youtube video of my new shower system for camping both
      on the road and off.

      _YouTube - The Shower Gun: Portable Power Shower and Dish Washer for
      Camping, Rving. Vandwelling & Backpacking_
      (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns6RvMmHkVI)

      I've been experimenting with different ways to stay clean that are simple
      and effective. I've tried the solar shower, the sea to summit pocket shower,
      the half gallon chemical pump sprayer and spray bottle and now something
      new I've named 'The shower gun' which I think will be what I use from this
      moment on.

      I hope the video is helpful in offering a handheld method to get some power
      into your shower. Please feel free to leave a comment and share what you
      use to keep clean while adventuring on my youtube page.

      Celebrate Life!

      Laurie (http://www.youtube.com/user/LoveRise) _YouTube - Hiking Castle
      Rock_ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8dvNx4LqzY)

      "Make the journey worthy of the destination"