Re: OMG!!!

  • sawyer7271
    Message 1 of 8 , May 3, 2010
      I don't know if I consider that worth complaining about! :-)

    • ratsmouth@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , May 3, 2010
        In my experience, everybody ELSE complains about it....as in, "Are you
        EVER going to climb out of that thing????!!!! GET UP!!! GET UP!!!" My
        friends laughed the first time I put up my Hennessy. They're not
        laughing anymore. I think they're envious.

        Ratty