Re: Trail Baking without an oven using the Sea to Summit Folding Cup

  • LoveRise@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2010
      Thanks for checking out my video series on No Mess Trail Baking Rogene! I
      have used your method for baking on the trail and it is easy and I'm glad
      you reminded everyone to add water if they are using a pan with a coating on
      it. The pinnacle soloist pan I used in the videos is also coated so I
      cannot dry bake in it without ruining it. I would like to experiment with the
      sea to summit x-mug with the method you shared with us here.

      Celebrate Life!

      Laurie (http://www.youtube.com/user/LoveRise) _YouTube - Hiking Castle
      Rock_ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8dvNx4LqzY)

      "Make the journey worthy of the destination"

      The simplest camp baker I've found is to take some dry rocks of the ground
      (not rocks with moisture inside of then) inside the bottom of your cook pot

      and place your muffin tin. metal cup or heat resistant silicone muffin pan
      inside the pot and bake. You might need to add a bit of water if you cook
      pot is non stick coated.
      Rogene