Re: [Hammock Camping] Trail Baking without an oven using the Sea to Summit Folding Cup and Trangia

  • Rogene Calkins
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 26 1:19 PM
      The simplest camp baker I've found is to take some dry rocks of the ground
      (not rocks with moisture inside of then) inside the bottom of your cook pot
      and place your muffin tin. metal cup or heat resistant silicone muffin pan
      inside the pot and bake. You might need to add a bit of water if you cook
      pot is non stick coated.
      Rogene