RE: [Hammock Camping] Re: Back with questions

  • Keth Comollo
    Message 1 of 88 , Apr 22 7:43 AM
      Whoopie slings are adjustable. They work like one of those chinese finger
      traps. I make mine out of 7/64" Amsteel. I can adjust each end from about 20
      inches long to about 6 feet giving me an amazing amount of possibilities for
      hanging sites.

      _____

      From: hammockcamping@ <mailto:hammockcamping%40yahoogroups.com>
      yahoogroups.com [mailto:hammockcamping@
      > com/_aE_-1zMTSho/S7i9wzGSjrI/AAAAAAAAApQ/ASruzUsTh_c/IMG_3
      284.JPG>

      Close up of tree hugger strap with toggle....

      <http://lh5.ggpht
      <http://lh5.ggpht.com/_aE_-1zMTSho/S7i9xVwzPGI/AAAAAAAAApY/AAawazfNOnA/IMG_3
      > com/_aE_-1zMTSho/S7i9xVwzPGI/AAAAAAAAApY/AAawazfNOnA/IMG_3
      289.JPG>

      _____

      From: hammockcamping@ <mailto:hammockcamping%40yahoogroups.com>
      yahoogroups.com [mailto:hammockcamping@
      Message 88 of 88 , May 27, 2010
        MacGyver,
        Great sounds wonderful that Tom was able to fix you up!
        Sorry I missed seeing you at Trail Days this year.
        Rogene