Pads

  • Sandy
    Message 1 of 88 , Apr 21, 2010
      That talk of the 14 oz Neo Aire reminded me that I have an old (the reviews are from 02 and 03) Therm-A-Rest Ultralite Long. 22 oz. hmmmm

      http://www.outdoorreview.com/mfr/therm-a-rest/sleeping-pads/PRD_103429_3010crx.aspx

      BTW, Amazon has the Neo for $170 plus $16 for S/H

      sandy in miami

      > Tx Jerry, Rogene & Ralph. Guess I've been too busy to keep up on all the
      > latest new gear. Now I've got to have one! It's a disease..Ed
      >

      > Speer Hammocks Inc
      >
      > Quality Hammocks for Adventure Camping
      >
      > 3947 Mudcut Rd
      >
      > Marion, NC 28752
      >
      > 828.724.4444
      >
      > www.SpeerHammocks.com
      >
      > Ed@...

    • Rogene Calkins
      Message 88 of 88 , May 27, 2010
        MacGyver,
        Great sounds wonderful that Tom was able to fix you up!
        Sorry I missed seeing you at Trail Days this year.
        Rogene