Re: [Hammock Camping] lungi (was Back with questions

  • Sandy
    Message 1 of 88 , Apr 21, 2010
      that was awesome...hmmm forgot it was a tube..somewhere (prolly at the bottom of the box of pareos (all those gorgeous colors!) I should still have the lungi I bought in Kuwait in about 1971!! the cotton is soo soft. mine's a bright French navy with brown plaid.

      I'll look for it...especially appreciate the photos

      sandy in miami

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, Cara Lin Bridgman <shokulan@...> wrote:

      .
      > Lungis work any time--tents, shelters, hammocks, pool-side... I've a > little bit of a tutorial here:
      > <http://megaview.com.tw/~caralin/hiking/lungi/lungi.html>.

    • Rogene Calkins
      Message 88 of 88 , May 27 2:53 AM
        MacGyver,
        Great sounds wonderful that Tom was able to fix you up!
        Sorry I missed seeing you at Trail Days this year.
        Rogene