Re: Hammock hiker, "K1" book, "Three Hundred Zeroes" now available.

  • Sandy
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 21, 2010
      that's it....I read the ones about senior citizens on the trail :)

      and have a bunch of DVD's. LOVE the Gossamer Gear one called (I think) Lighten UP. It's only $5.

      Lynn whelden's videos are pretty cool:

      Amazing Grace is simply amazing...Bill Irwin and his guide dog did the AT. That is humbling to watch.

      http://www.lwgear.com/

      hmmm Doc on the 'Sock is only $20. only 48 minutes, tho.

      For those of you planning thru-hikes check Lynn's DVDs.

      I have this "thing" about the AT. Goal is a modest 3-day easy hike. I joined Trail Dames and I really hope I can go with them some day. A bit awkward cos I live in Miami and am still working. Gotta whittle down that bucket list. :)

      sandy