RE: [Hammock Camping] How high/low to hang (was: Back with questions)

  • Keth Comollo
    Message 1 of 88 , Apr 20, 2010
      Dude, go to hammockforums.net and start reading. You are making this way
      more complicated than it needs to be. Hammock camping is easy. Is it lighter
      than sleeping on a 1/2 pad under a tarp? No. Is it ten times more
      comfortable? Yes.

      Take a deep breath and just hang. It works.

      _____

      From: "ratsmouth@aol. <mailto:ratsmouth%40aol.com> com" <ratsmouth@aol.
      Message 88 of 88 , May 27 2:53 AM
        MacGyver,
        Great sounds wonderful that Tom was able to fix you up!
        Sorry I missed seeing you at Trail Days this year.
        Rogene