Re: [Hammock Camping] Back with questions

  • Ralph Oborn
    Message 1 of 88 , Apr 20, 2010
      On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 6:47 PM, Rogene Calkins <ccwayah@...> wrote:

      > Ed,
      > Neo air is made by thermarest people its a bit costly and they don't make
      > it
      > 3/4 length but you can get one 25 inches wide. It's really light weight
      > and
      > gear testers are finding it to be tough enough for days of hiking if you
      > take care of it.

      When I laid on one at Jerry's house my back got warm!!.
      And when I tried to pick it up, it was so light it about flew out of my
      hand.

      Jerry just stood there grinning at me.

      Despite all my hints and suggestions he won't adopt me. :]

      Ralph

    • Rogene Calkins
      Message 88 of 88 , May 27 2:53 AM
        MacGyver,
        Great sounds wonderful that Tom was able to fix you up!
        Sorry I missed seeing you at Trail Days this year.
        Rogene