Re: [Hammock Camping] Back with questions

  • Rogene Calkins
    Message 1 of 88 , Apr 20 5:47 PM
      Ed,
      Neo air is made by thermarest people its a bit costly and they don't make it
      3/4 length but you can get one 25 inches wide. It's really light weight and
      gear testers are finding it to be tough enough for days of hiking if you
      take care of it.
      I;ve sat on one at MRO outfitters in Damascus. Thought it would not be
      tough. It also has some sort of insulation mylar type layer inside of the
      pad but no real insulation. It's just about as comfy as your DAM with out
      all the feathers but is much colder.

      I'm lusting for one someday as it weights just about half of my 3/4 Big
      Angus air mattress.

      Rogene
    • Rogene Calkins
      Message 88 of 88 , May 27, 2010
        MacGyver,
        Great sounds wonderful that Tom was able to fix you up!
        Sorry I missed seeing you at Trail Days this year.
        Rogene