RE: [Hammock Camping] Back with questions

    Message 1 of 88 , Apr 20 3:12 PM
      Jerry that sounds very interesting. What is a NeoAir pad? Everyone is
      searching for the ideal solution to hammock warmth & I get a big kick out of
      all the innovations & trial & errors going around. I love it when someone
      comes across a possibly good solution. Good work...Ed

      From: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      <mailto:hammockcamping%40yahoogroups.com>
      Message 88 of 88 , May 27, 2010
        MacGyver,
        Great sounds wonderful that Tom was able to fix you up!
        Sorry I missed seeing you at Trail Days this year.
        Rogene