RE: [Hammock Camping] Back with questions

  • Jerry Goller
    Message 1 of 88 , Apr 20, 2010
      That is the same issue I ran into with all the hammocks I tried in cooler
      weather. I could make a rig that kept me warm but it was way too heavy. My
      final solution was a double bottomed Hennessy and a NeoAir pad. I got the
      25" wide pad then taped two 10" x 20" NeoAir pillows they gave away at the
      show one year. I'm trying to talk Therm-a-Rest into packaging the same set
      up and market it to hammockers.

      Jerry
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/: the most comprehensive interactive gear
      reviews on the planet.

      Message 88 of 88 , May 27 2:53 AM
        MacGyver,
        Great sounds wonderful that Tom was able to fix you up!
        Sorry I missed seeing you at Trail Days this year.
        Rogene