Need help! P.S.

  • EHamilton
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 20 9:47 AM
      P.S. Just in case anyone wants to know, it doesn't work to put a Big Agness Thermal Air Core mattress inside the hammock. It raises you up so that you're sleeping with the ridgeline in your face, and it's really hard to push the mattress out of the way if you want to exit the bottom of your Hennessy to visit the woods during the night. I'm going back to my ThermaRest ProLite.

      From: EHamilton <imagainst_the_wind@...>

      I sent my first post with questions, forgetting I'm being moderated and the post wouldn't get to the list. I still have questions! I just spent a pretty miserable night. There have to be solutions to the issues I'm having.

      MacGyver

    • ij santiago
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 21 11:13 AM
        imacgyver, if you had it fully inglated, then yes. the trick w/ inflatable
        pads is not to inflate them. a cpl of puff is what is necessary to get
        insulation under you. hope this helps.

        p.s. that is one of the reasons hammockers get an under quilt!!!

        On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 12:47 PM, EHamilton <imagainst_the_wind@...>wrote:

        > P.S. Just in case anyone wants to know, it doesn't work to put a Big Agness
        > Thermal Air Core mattress inside the hammock. It raises you up so that
        > you're sleeping with the ridgeline in your face, and it's really hard to
        > push the mattress out of the way if you want to exit the bottom of your
        > Hennessy to visit the woods during the night. I'm going back to my
        > ThermaRest ProLite.
        >
        > From: EHamilton <imagainst_the_wind@...<imagainst_the_wind%40yahoo.com>
        > >

        > I sent my first post with questions, forgetting I'm being moderated and the
        > post wouldn't get to the list. I still have questions! I just spent a pretty
        > miserable night. There have to be solutions to the issues I'm having.
        >
        > MacGyver

        I J. (aka peanuts)