RE: [Hammock Camping] Re: Hot Springs, NC Hang 23-25 April, 2010

    Message 1 of 88 , Apr 19 5:33 AM
      Great Marta, we look forward to seeing ya again. We have about 40 confirmed
      attendees & 20 maybes for the Hot Springs hang this weekend, so it promises
      to be a good crowd. Karen & I hope everyone on the list can make it. Speer
      Hammocks has some very exciting news to announce at the hang---don't miss
      it...Ed

      Ed Speer, Co-owner Speer Hammocks, Inc

      Author, Hammock Camping book

      Message 88 of 88 , May 27, 2010
        MacGyver,
        Great sounds wonderful that Tom was able to fix you up!
        Sorry I missed seeing you at Trail Days this year.
        Rogene