Hot Springs, NC Hang 23-25 April, 2010

  • edspeer2002
    Message 1 of 88 , Apr 13, 2010
      I hope everyone is planning on attending the hammock campout in Hot Springs, NC the weekend of April 23-25. We have over 50 people confirmed already so it promisses to be our largest turnout yet. There's plenty of hammock room & everyone is welcome. Check this link for more info: http://www.speerhammocks.com/Assets/Articles/HotSpringsApr10.htm

      You can also find more detailed plans & a list of attendees on this forum page: http://www.hammockforums.net/forum/showthread.php?t=14106

      See ya in Hot Springs.....Ed

      Owner, Speer Hammocks, Inc
      Author, Hammock Camping book
      Moderator, Hammock Camping Yahoo! Groups List
    • Rogene Calkins
      Message 88 of 88 , May 27 2:53 AM
        MacGyver,
        Great sounds wonderful that Tom was able to fix you up!
        Sorry I missed seeing you at Trail Days this year.
        Rogene