{Disarmed} Re: [Hammock Camping] (unknown)

  • luckyhat12
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 11, 2010
      I moderate another list and sometimes you just can't get past having spam come through. The other list is an open group that requires new user approval and I just have to delete the message and remove the user when we get spam. It eventually evens out.

      I think you guys do a great job keeping this list clear. I really appreciate it.

      Chris