RE: {Disarmed} Re: [Hammock Camping] (unknown)

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 11, 2010
      Time to change the list default to "approve" new members, instead of
      having "open" membership?

      Richard Richwith

      Yeah, but it is set on 'approve', not open---I'll have to check into it &
      see why we're suddenly getting spam on our list.

      Speer Hammocks Inc

      Quality Hammocks for Adventure Camping

      3947 Mudcut Rd

      Marion, NC 28752

      828.724.4444

      www.SpeerHammocks.com

      info@...

      ,___

    • luckyhat12
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 11, 2010
        I moderate another list and sometimes you just can't get past having spam come through. The other list is an open group that requires new user approval and I just have to delete the message and remove the user when we get spam. It eventually evens out.

        I think you guys do a great job keeping this list clear. I really appreciate it.

        Chris